In 2018 I was seeing a doctor who wasn't taking my health issues seriously, simply telling me that I'm "depressed" when I wanted to get up and do things (e.g. who's depressed and still wants to get up and do laundry). He finally hospitalized me in November / December for neurological testing. Unfortunately, after a week in the hospital, his results were inconclusive. He admitted that I had:
- A small brain aneurysm: He said that it was so small that it couldn't really harm me and my current PCP understands.
- Tumors on my back: He said they were not bad enough to do anything. Unfortunately, he was wrong in that it is lying in just the right spot to pinch nerves if I'm not careful.
- Small blood vessels leading to my neck: He said that they were small enough to restrict some oxygen flow to my brain - something I notice since I get seriously dizzy when I bend over.
This didn't really address anything, so I continued seeking answers. At this point I sought out a naturopath that eventually led me to my chiropractor (who was almost a full doctor when she changed paths due to personal reasons). It was my chiropractor who diagnosed me with something that few PCPs know about: Adrenal fatigue, a diagnosis that many Western practitioners don't acknowledge.
|Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue|
Of course, this isn't a comprehensive list. There are other symptoms, which may include:
- Low blood pressure and body temp
- Loss of body hair
- Skin discoloration (hyperpigmentation)
- Upper back/neck pain for no reason
- More likely to develop respiratory illness which linger
- Dry skin
- Reduced sex drive
- Mild depression
I believe if you have most of these symptoms, you probably have Adrenal Fatigue too. But what do you do about it? Stay tuned!
P.S. Remember, sharing is caring.,
Who do you know that could be
blessed by this ministry too?